Our Community is One Big Happy Family
In a world where the boundaries of intimacy and desire are constantly evolving, many individuals find themselves grappling with the overwhelming grip of sex addiction. It’s a topic that often remains shrouded in silence and stigma, leaving those affected isolated and without the support they desperately need. However, in the spirit of compassion, understanding, and unwavering acceptance, we present to you “Embrace Healing: A Community-Friendly Sex Addiction Ministry.”
Please Fill in This Form if You Want to Receive Updates!
Use questions below to discover if you have a problem with sex addiction
The following questions are designed to help you think honestly about your sexual behaviors. This instrument is not intended to provide an actual diagnosis of a problem, nor to substitute a comprehensive assessment by a qualified professional. If you think you may have a problem, we strongly recommend you seek an evaluation with a licensed mental health professional for treatment recommendations. Contact your personal physician or pastor for assistance with referrals.
- I have been dishonest with others about my sexual behaviors.
- I have engaged in sexual behaviors that are incompatible with my moral values.
- On multiple occasions, I have masturbated to pornographic materials (print, phone, or internet).
- Despite my best efforts, I have been unable to stop engaging in these sexual behaviors.
- Frequently I feel guilt and/or shame about my sexual behaviors.
- My sexual behaviors have caused problems in my relationships.
- More than twice I have stolen “time” from my employer by engaging in sexual acts/behaviors while on work time.
- I have had problems with my employer due to my sexual behaviors.
- No one else knows about my sexual behaviors.
- I have stolen “time” from my family or friends to engage in sexual behaviors.
- Frequently, when I see an attractive person I can’t help but indulge my lustful feelings.
- If my spouse knew about my sexual behaviors, s/he would likely divorce me.
- If you have answered “Yes” to 1-3 questions you may have a problem.
- If you have answered “Yes” to 4-5 questions you probably have a problem.
- If you have answered “Yes” to 6 or more questions you definitely have a problem.
A Guide for individuals working the 12 steps of RSA
He is the founder of Renewed Hope/RSA Ministries, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing Christ-centered, 12 step recovery programs and materials for those who struggle wih sexual addiction and for those who love them.
To get a paperback copy of Where to from here? Written by Laird Bridgman,Psy.D. Click the link below.